- MLS® #:A4436975
- Rosedale 6-b
- 8777 49th Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1637 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6142 36th Ln E, Bradenton
BRAND NEW A/C INSTALLED 2/9/19!!! Fantastic, well maintained home in a deed restricted neighborhood with community pool. You'll be "wowed" upon entry by the Gorgeous Brazilian Cherry Wood Flooring throughout living/dining area and HUGE den. Very open plan with high ceilings and split bedroom floor plan. Tastefully remodeled Master Bathroom, neutral paint colors, newer Samsung Stainless Appliances (2016), newer Maytag washer/dryer (2016), and newer HWH (2017) make this house a MUST SEE! Fresh exterior paint (2016), and new light fixtures give this home great curb appeal. With new A/C, HWH, and appliances...nothing left for your buyers to do but move right in and enjoy this great house/neighborhood!!! Low HOA fees and NO CDDs!
- MLS® #A4423055
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,823
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStucco, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market134
- Address6142 36th Ln E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRegal Oaks
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$173
- Avg. asking price$290,567
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryKinnan Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4425089
- Peridia Unit I
- 4320 Pro Am Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1949 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4436599
- Del Tierra Ph Ii
- 15450 Trinity Fall Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 2 BA 1846 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Regal Oaks
John Wesley Park Rep
|Price Range:||$299,000 - $299,000|
|Price Range:||$249,000 - $309,900|
|Price Range:||$259,000 - $329,000|
Listing information courtesy of Andrews & Associates Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 10:15pm EDT.