- MLS® #:A4445913
- Rosedale Highlands Sp D Unit 1
- 5255 97th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1941 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11207 Veranda Ct, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. DESIRABLE LOCATION N. Perico Island, nearby intercoastal waterway bridge. Patio home, rarely occupied perfectly maintained to perfection. Open plan w spacious room, high ceilings feeling of grandure! Perfect entertaining home w 2 car garage, private courtyard w paver bricks, palm trees. Nearby bridge 5 minutes to beaches, Perico & Robinson Preserves walking & bike paths. Community enjoy pool, tennis, gym. Kitchen w solid counter tops, storage w closet pantry, breakfast bar. Master bath has double vanity, garden tub, large shower stall. Intercoastal waterway & bridge within walking or biking distance. A DREAM PLACE TO LIVE & WALK TO NEARBY PERICO ISLES MARINA AND RESTAURANTS-soon to open!
- MLS® #A4423017
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,581
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCourtyard, Florida, Patio
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Rods, Shades
- Days on Market284
- Address11207 Veranda Ct
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPerico Island Patio Homes Sec 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$206
- Avg. asking price$374,450
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4445147
- Tara Ph I, Unit 2
- 6706 Drewrys Blf
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 2 BA 2108 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:A4446228
- Central Park Ph B-1
- 11735 Forest Park Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1744 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Perico Island Patio Homes Sec 1
Palma Sola Harbour Condo 5
|Price Range:||$324,900 - $380,000|
|Price Range:||$410,000 - $410,000|
|Price Range:||$339,900 - $339,900|
Listing information courtesy of An Island Place Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 3:15pm EDT.