- MLS® #:A4437929
- Timber Creek Condo Two
- 6012 W Oak Creek Ln #1913
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 0 BD 1 BA 490 Sq Ft 5.12 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 47th Avenue Dr W #141, Bradenton
PRICE REDUCTION!!! This ground floor condominium has been very tastefully updated, as a matter of fact, it's the nicest one I have seen in this community. The owners have put in wood kitchen cabinets with a beautiful no maintenance quartz counters. All the appliances are new stainless steel. The flooring throughout the whole condo has been replaced with waterproof vinyl planks and laminate. The bathroom is perfect! The shower has been retiled with a very pretty white tile, the cabinets are also solid wood and countertops are also quartz. There is nothing left to do here since all the walls have a nice fresh coat of paint on them. This home is being sold furnished and the furniture is very comfortable and modern. Bring your personal items and enjoy living in this active 55+ community.
- MLS® #A4422991
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage725
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesPool, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Deed Restricted
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address102 47th Avenue Dr W #141
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBurgundy Unit One Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$90
- Avg. asking price$73,450
- Homes Available8
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesSolid Wood Cabinets, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesMid Rise, One, One Story, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market182
- MLS® #:A4427422
- Bayshore Gardens Unit 4
- 2237 Canal Dr ##c34
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 1 BA 733 Sq Ft 9.21 AC
- MLS® #:G5012279
- Burgundy Condo Unit One
- 105 47th Avenue Dr W #370
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 1 BD 1 BA 760 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Burgundy Unit One Condo
|Price Range:||$79,900 - $79,900|
Villager Apts Unit 5
|Price Range:||$75,000 - $75,000|
Lakeview Condo Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$64,500 - $74,900|
Listing information courtesy of Bayshore Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.