- MLS® #:A4421873
- Riverview Blvd
- 5100 Riverview Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 5 BA 6207 Sq Ft 1.77 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6100 Riverview Blvd, Bradenton
ARTISTRY OF DESIGN AND SEAMLESS BEAUTY IN THIS CUSTOM BUILT HOME ON THE MANATEE RIVER! NO EXPENSE WAS SPARED IN CREATING THIS MASTERPIECE!!! Private gated entry leads to the courtyard with a custom fountain. Step inside & you will realize the quality & craftsmanship to which this home has been built. The master wing is located on the first floor with two separate sleeping retreats,library & walk in closet. The open floor plan flows easily from one room to the next. Expansive vaulted ceilings, solid core doors, porcelain tile, plantation shutters, bamboo floors & custom millwork are just some of the features in this home. Neutral tones with splashes of color compliment the interior design. An elevator ascends to the third level complete with two bedrooms each flanked by a balcony,bonus room,full bath & gathering room with kitchenette. This home is situated on the widest part of the River & has deep water at the end of your private dock with two boat lifts. The outdoor living space has an abundance of balconies & screen porches to take full advantage of the water views. The serene pool area is situated between the main house & guest house & offers complete privacy. The guest house has a living room,kitchenette & large bedroom with ensuite. Everything about this home is simply amazing but the real magic happens when you see the views across the mile wide Manatee River. Spend a day on the water fishing or simply wind down the evening watching the sailing regattas go by while the sun sets.
- MLS® #A4422873
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,275
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesPublic Boat Ramp, Water Access
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- ViewLot - Oversized, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Indoor, Other, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market133
- Address6100 Riverview Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionRiver District
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$474
- Avg. asking price$3,450,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesElectric, Gas
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Neighborhoods Similar to River District
Bay Beach Sub
|Price Range:||$649,900 - $7,500,000|
|Price Range:||$3,450,000 - $3,450,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.