- MLS® #:U8044442
- River Strand
- 6802 Grand Estuary Trl #102
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2108 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
808 3rd Ave W #714, Bradenton
This downtown Bradenton river front condo has it all, 2/2 with dining room and spacious balcony with views of the river, Rossi Park, Green Bridge and pier. Features include hardwood floors, light kitchen cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances and hurricane impact windows. From your balcony watch dolphins swim and play in the Manatee River. The roof top sports deck has a putting green, pickle ball, basketball, tennis and even a track for walking & jogging. A fully equipped fitness center is located on the first floor along with a conference center, and movie theater. Step outside and scroll the Bradenton Riverwalk. Walk to restaurants, downtown farmers market, South Florida Museum, Manatee Players Theater, Art Center, REALIZE BRADENTON events and more.
- MLS® #A4422781
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,514
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Cable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Lobby Key Required, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Storage, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Park, Playground, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Covered
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Address808 3rd Ave W #714
- SubdivisionRiver Dance A Condo Or1960/4183
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$164
- Avg. asking price$254,450
- Homes Available12
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories8
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market199
- MLS® #:N6101731
- Bollettieri Residence Vls I 1st Amd
- 3401 54th Dr W #104
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 3 BA 1468 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4432086
- Perico Island Patio Homes Sec 1
- 11005 Peach Point Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1400 Sq Ft 0.12 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Dance A Condo Or1960/4183
Calis Lake Sub
|Price Range:||$275,000 - $275,000|
River Isles Units 3c 3d
|Price Range:||$219,900 - $299,000|
|Price Range:||$238,000 - $238,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.