- MLS® #:A4438311
- Lionshead Sub Ph Ii
- 5746 39th Street Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1704 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6121 35th Ct E, Bradenton
Wonderful home built in 2015 by DR Horton. Spacious and bight with the perfect floor plan for entertaining. The kitchen has beautiful cabinets and stainless steel appliances. There is a laundry room conveniently located off the kitchen. You may enter the garage through the laundry room. The home is located on a cul de sac with a playground and is adjacent to a wilderness preserve area.
- MLS® #A4422780
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,853
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Level, Cul-de-sac, Conservation Area, Conservation
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market225
- Address6121 35th Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionProspect Point
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$151
- Avg. asking price$279,990
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryKinnan Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4440608
- Gulf Trail Ranches
- 4511 60th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 5 BD 3 BA 2673 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:A4434747
- Braden River Lakes Ph V-b
- 4207 11th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1269 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Prospect Point
|Price Range:||$299,900 - $299,900|
Academy Resort Lodge A Condo Or2092 241
|Price Range:||$229,000 - $290,000|
Creekwood Ph One Sp I Un A 1
|Price Range:||$279,500 - $279,500|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.