- MLS® #:A4430392
- Bayshore Gardens Sec 4
- 309 Bryn Mawr Is
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 3 BD 2 BA 1392 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
203 21st St Ne, Bradenton
Priced under appraised value! Newly remodeled home overlooking the canal in charming neighborhood, Harbor Haven. Gorgeous front yard shaded by majestic Oak Tree with lots of space. Upon entering your home, enjoy an open floor plan with an assortment of newly upgraded features from solid wood cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliance package, new electrical service, new A/C, garage door and opener, windows and doors as well as upgraded bedrooms and bathrooms. An older built home which offers an abundance of upgraded features giving it a fresh, new feel. This home is perfect for those who own a boat or wishing to get one with ample space and water depth on the canal. Make this home yours today!
- MLS® #A4422256
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,464
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, On Street
- # of Garages1
- ViewNear Public Transit, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address203 21st St Ne
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbor Haven
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$205
- Avg. asking price$299,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorLaminate, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market137
- MLS® #:A4430471
- West Palm Sub
- 5112 20th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1844 Sq Ft 0.28 AC
- MLS® #:A4432606
- Spoonbill Landings At Perico Ba
- 1322 Perico Point Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1443 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Harbor Haven
Gulf And Bay Estates
|Price Range:||$299,999 - $299,999|
|Price Range:||$239,900 - $349,900|
Manatee Oaks Sub
|Price Range:||$260,000 - $297,750|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Island Life Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.