- MLS® #:A4429325
- University Park
- 8310 Grosvenor Ct
- University Park, FL 34201
- 4 BD 5 BA 4953 Sq Ft 0.50 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7910 Sloane Gardens Ct, University Park
Relaxed elegance best describes our gated country club home with generous golf course and green belt views. Along a tree lined street sited on .6 of an acre the residence is distinguished with a multi tiered fountain, rose gardens, and a circular driveway. The interior space is open, flows comfortably, with a serene driftwood coloration. Walls of sliding glass doors open up to the pool patio, terrace, and gardens. The Kitchen offers bar counters, center island, hooded gas stove. With a side attached 3 car garage groceries easily get to the walk-in pantry. For those who like their home offices, there are two. One in the front has built in shelving, desk, grand window; the larger library/den in the rear has large windows, sliding glass doors, built in cabinets & shelves, with an adjacent remodeled full bath. Guest bedrooms have window seats and share a two room bath. Our master bedroom has garden pool views, tray ceiling, two walk in closets, a newly renovated bath with dual sinks, water closet, glass door shower, separate tub, marble mosaic floor, plantation shutters. The residence is protected by a home automation system with face recognition, alarms, cameras on all windows & doors with remote control for lights and temperature. Our golf & tennis club setting is 5 minutes from everything you need in the world, every store, a multitude of restaurants, I-75, Benderson Park, and 15 minutes ride to SRQ airport. Club membership is required.
- MLS® #A4421972
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,507
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Curb Parking, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In County, Level, Near Golf Course, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Golf Course View, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market217
- Address7910 Sloane Gardens Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- Price per sq. ft.$184
- Avg. asking price$485,503
- Homes Available34
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas, Reverse Cycle
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Neighborhoods Similar to University Park
|Price Range:||$360,000 - $534,900|
Hampton Terrace At University Place
|Price Range:||$495,000 - $495,000|
Lakewood Ranch Ccv Sp R s
|Price Range:||$470,000 - $599,900|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.