- MLS® #:A4420017
- Summer Place Condo
- 1312 54th Ave E #15-c
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 1 BA 780 Sq Ft 6.52 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2051 Canal Dr ##l4, Bradenton
Affordability is what is great about living in the Bayshore Condominiums. The value here is great for a 2 bedroom ground floor condo in this popular 55+ community. With parking, at your front door, you will only need to take a few steps to be inside your home. The back patio is enclosed so leaving the sliding doors open throughout the year is easy and it offers more living space. Just off from the bathroom is a nice utility room that would be perfect for a washer and dryer to be put in. The storage is plentiful with the utility room and the outside storage locker which is great to hold all those great beach items. This condo comes furnished
- MLS® #A4421881
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage733
- Year Built1971
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Laundry Facility, Pool, Shuffleboard, Buyer Approval Required
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Address2051 Canal Dr ##l4
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionThird Bayshore Condo Or1109/1209
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$79
- Avg. asking price$58,188
- Homes Available9
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market153
- MLS® #:A4426475
- The Fourth Bayshore Condo
- 2535 60th Ave W #l23
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 1 BA 744 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4428312
- Burgundy Unit One Condo
- 304 47th Avenue Dr W #313
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 1 BD 1 BA 850 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Third Bayshore Condo Or1109/1209
Bayshore Second Condo Sec 16
|Price Range:||$45,000 - $78,800|
Fair Lane Acres
|Price Range:||$59,000 - $59,000|
Burgundy Condo Unit One
|Price Range:||$62,900 - $62,900|
Listing information courtesy of Bayshore Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 3:45am EDT.