- MLS® #:A4439983
- Manatee Oaks Iii
- 4620 35th Ct E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 2 BA 2159 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4730 Claremont Park Dr, Bradenton
Beautiful home with a nice, quiet view of the pond! This home has been well cared for by one owner. *Gorgeous bamboo wood floors in both bedrooms, *Extended lanai for more outdoor space with gas line for BBQ's, *Trey ceilings, *Crown molding in all rooms,*Triple filtered water at sink, * Pull out shelves in kitchen cabinets, * New AC compressor 2018, *Surround sound in living room and on lanai, *Wonderful lay out for entertaining! Located in the gated community of Central Park, in CLAREMONT. Community pool for residents of Claremont to enjoy. You will love Florida living in Claremont Park, a charming, friendly community in the heart of Central Park. Claremont Park has its own exclusive, designated amenities including a heated pool & spa, fitness center and is fully maintenance free. Lakewood Ranch is the place to be! Located close to everything your heart desires!
- MLS® #A4421739
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,863
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market123
- Address4730 Claremont Park Dr
- SubdivisionCentral Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$201
- Avg. asking price$331,100
- Homes Available9
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4426022
- Oakbrooke I At River Club North
- 6650 Oakbrooke Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 2 BA 1631 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4437668
- River Place
- 6956 74th Street Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2089 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Central Park
Lakewood Ranch Country Club West
|Price Range:||$349,900 - $349,900|
River Strand Heritage Harbour
|Price Range:||$294,900 - $356,000|
Rosedale 8 Westbury Lakes
|Price Range:||$299,900 - $299,900|
Listing information courtesy of Ukeepcommission Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 11:30am EDT.