- MLS® #:A4438276
- River Strand, Heritage Harbour
- 6618 Grand Estuary Trl #103
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2108 Sq Ft 0.35 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6440 Mourning Dove Dr #204, Bradenton
Seller is looking for offers! One of the BEST waterfront deals in the area for one of the BEST views and sunsets you will find! Discover The Vistas at Wild Oak Bay! One of the areas best kept secrets for magnificent views across Sarasota Bay to Longboat Key. This beautifully maintained 2bd/2ba condo is nestled within this lush and tropical community of Wild Oak Bay and provides some of the most spectacular views and sunsets. This community is adjacent to the IMG Golf and Country Club which offers public golfing and waterfront dining. Glass enclosed lanai for you to enjoy watching the birds and other water and wildlife at play. Hurricane shutters provided on the bay side, A/C replaced in 2014, extra storage space near parking. Close proximity to downtown Sarasota and just a few miles to the gorgeous gulf coast beaches found on Anna Maria Island. Wonderful tenant in place that has lived in this condo a couple of years already and would love to stay or will vacate for new owner. Great opportunity for a snowbird that may not be ready to come down right away but wants to take advantage of the great value for this waterfront condo! Make an offer today and make this piece of paradise your new home!
- MLS® #A4421694
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,570
- Year Built1981
- FeaturesElevators, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Address6440 Mourning Dove Dr #204
- SubdivisionVistas At Wild Oak Bay
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Price per sq. ft.$203
- Avg. asking price$359,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- Days on Market153
- MLS® #:A4441539
- Vizcaya Condo
- 6101 34th St W #26a
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 1805 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4424189
- River Dance A Condo Or1960/4183
- 808 3rd Ave W #615
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 2 BA 1575 Sq Ft 2.36 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Vistas At Wild Oak Bay
Spanish Park Sub 1st Ad
|Price Range:||$329,900 - $329,900|
Cedars East Sec Two Condomi
|Price Range:||$360,000 - $360,000|
Soleil West Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$384,900 - $384,900|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.