- MLS® #:A4430141
- Tidy Island Condo Ph Ii
- 76 Tidy Island Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 2002 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1614 Point Pleasant Ave W, Bradenton
Completely updated — move right in! Rarely available townhouse with views of the Manatee River, Green Bridge and Palmetto skyline. Urban living at its finest! New wood-like luxury vinyl plank flooring, fresh paint in coastal colors, exotic granite center island and single level breakfast bar, glass tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting, new Samsung appliances, stainless steel sink, updated hardware, roll-out drawers. Every surface is updated! Three updated exciting bathrooms with frameless rolling shower doors, new toilets, updated showers with ceramic glass block tile, dramatic mirrors, lighting and granite counters. Master bath has huge walk-in shower with glass block tiles with hand-held and rain-head shower hardware, dual sinks. Air conditioning and water heater new in 2012, plantation shutters, crown molding, shelving systems in closets, new ceiling fans, wood-burning fireplace with marble surround, double balconies, garage has room for two cars, plus storage galore. Walk right out into community pool or enjoy deeded slip #5 on community boat dock. Experience the rejuvenation of downtown Bradenton and walk to library, marina, restaurants and museums.
- MLS® #A4421587
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,192
- Year Built2001
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Historic District, In City Limits, In County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsShutters, Solar Screens
- Days on Market161
- Address1614 Point Pleasant Ave W
- SubdivisionBridgewater Twnhms
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$241
- Avg. asking price$529,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorMarble, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Neighborhoods Similar to Bridgewater Twnhms
Academy Park Condo Ph Iv V
|Price Range:||$570,000 - $575,000|
Woodlands Park On Palma Sola Bay
|Price Range:||$545,000 - $545,000|
Palmetto Skyway Rep
|Price Range:||$275,000 - $749,900|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.