- MLS® #:A4430976
- Shore Acre Heights
- 712 60th St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 2932 Sq Ft 0.33 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9110 19th Dr Nw, Bradenton
Commanding estate home in prestigious NorthWest Bradenton poses a spacious opportunity for fine living at an attainable price! This sprawling two-story home on just over a quarter acre lot graces a quiet cul-d-sac corner. The side loading garage leaves the front entryway picturesque for entertaining and a warm welcome home each day with powerful columns and high arches. The grand halls and raised ceilings will accommodate large furnishings and separate rooms for many guests and residents. Formal dining, living, family room and eat-in kitchen encompass the first floor with a large parlor or music room that opens to the grand hall. Upstairs, private spaces are ample and oversized with storage rooms plus walk-in closets. Second private entry yields an additional space for in-law living. Heated pool and spa will be enjoyed by all with covered lanai areas and privacy fence and greenery. If you want more space, this is the place for you!
- MLS® #A4421386
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,465
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Historical
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address9110 19th Dr Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionMango Park Northwest Subdivisio
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$130
- Avg. asking price$450,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market197
- MLS® #:A4436747
- Azalea Park Northwest A Sub
- 8705 11th Avenue Pl Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 3 BA 2692 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
- MLS® #:A4436000
- River Club North, Lts 86-112
- 6414 Shoal Creek Street Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 4 BD 3 BA 2304 Sq Ft 0.55 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mango Park Northwest Subdivisio
|Price Range:||$422,699 - $422,699|
|Price Range:||$449,000 - $449,000|
Le Chalet river District
|Price Range:||$415,000 - $415,000|
Listing information courtesy of Forbes Property Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 1:15am EDT.