- MLS® #:A4431626
- Fairway Acres Unit Three
- 5718 7th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1603 Sq Ft 0.31 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
902 45th St E, Bradenton
This Braden River Lakes Subdivision corner lot home is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom 2 car garage beauty. Featuring high cathedral ceilings, A new privacy fence, Oversized Driveway, Screened Lanai, Fresh exterior paint and even comes with a newer washer and dryer set. The roof was replaced in 2005, the A/C was replaced in 2013 as well as, a new garage door & lift system. The beautiful landscaped yard is equipped with an in ground well water fed irrigation system. You will get a lot of use from the eat in kitchen / cafe' combo well as, entertaining your family and friends in the separate but open formal dining area. The master bedroom is spacious enough to accommodate large furniture and opens onto your private screened Lanai. The low HOA fee and no CDD fee makes this neighborhood very desirable and affordable to live in and offers amenities such as, a Community Pool, Tennis and Volleyball Courts, Gazebo with a BBQ area and Playground. Close to I-75 and Medical Facilities and an easy commute to Tampa, St. Petersburg, Sarasota and to our lovely award winning Beaches and Restaurants
- MLS® #A4421320
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,601
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesFire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market61
- Address902 45th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBraden River Lakes Ph V-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$185
- Avg. asking price$347,450
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesCorner Unit
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4425694
- Peridia Unit 4
- 4118 Murfield Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1820 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
- MLS® #:A4431231
- Pinewood Village Sub
- 815 65th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 3 BD 2 BA 1581 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Braden River Lakes Ph V-a
Hammock Place Ii
|Price Range:||$329,500 - $329,500|
River Woods Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$339,900 - $359,900|
Raintree Inlet Sub
|Price Range:||$214,900 - $475,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Manatee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 10:14pm EDT.