- MLS® #:A4438862
- Aspen Village Sub
- 7107 24th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1723 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14996 Flowing Gold Dr, Bradenton
Striking Cali model with four bed and two full baths has over 1800 sq ft of generous space to move about. This one-story home features and open concept design and contemporary style. The living, dining and kitchen all open into one great room. The kitchen is set up perfectly for entertaining or casual living with the large island with bar-style eating. The well-equipped kitchen comes with all of the appliances and walk-in pantry. When you are ready for some down time, both the living and dining room look out onto the covered lanai with outdoor ceiling fan, where you can enjoy that morning cup of coffee or an evening relaxing with friends. The home has a split floor plan separating the master bedroom from the others offering plenty of privacy. The spacious master with attractive ceiling fan, can easily fit a king size and includes an ensuite with a double vanity, large walk-in closet, and a linen closet. Included with the home is a fully equipped laundry room with washer and dryer included, plus a bonus linen closet right next to it. The 2 stall garage will allow you plenty of space for bikes and beach chairs. This home is situated on a large corner lot. The community includes a pool, clubhouse, fitness center, and playground. Seller contributing $4000 to buyer closing costs.
- MLS® #A4421252
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,828
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market154
- Address14996 Flowing Gold Dr
- SubdivisionDel Tierra Ph Ivb & Ivc
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$74
- Avg. asking price$136,150
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4435230
- Country Club Heights First Add
- 3805 17th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 2 BA 1648 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:A4427179
- Briarwood Unit 6
- 3018 58th Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1745 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Del Tierra Ph Ivb & Ivc
Glory Gardens At Christian Retreat Ii
|Price Range:||$129,900 - $129,900|
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.