- MLS® #:A4409911
- Harbour Landings
- 12312 Egret Harbour Way
- Cortez, FL 34215
- 2 BD 2 BA 1988 Sq Ft 0.28 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3850 Mariners Walk #712, Cortez
“Location, location, location”; just one mile from the gorgeous powder sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico! Mariner's Cove is a boater’s delight in an upscale gated community of low-rise buildings located on a peninsula in quaint Cortez. As one of the last working fishing villages in Florida, Cortez Village offers fresh seafood in quaint dockside restaurants, charter boat and jet ski rentals, parasailing, and charming shops. Pet-friendly Mariner’s Cove features three protected canals, boat slips, two heated pools, tennis courts, beautifully manicured and lushly landscaped grounds, and protected under-building parking. This lovely 3BR/2BA residence with wood-burning fireplace offers an open plan and high ceilings from the kitchen to the 20’ long screened and glass enclosed lanai, all with views of Palma Sola Bay and every gorgeous sunset. The morning sun comes through the bump-out kitchen window overlooking a canal, boat slips, and the luxury homes of Harbour Landings. With 2 under building parking spaces and storage, automatic storm shutters, a 45’ boat slip, and a new HVAC system installed on 2/1/19, this property is perfect for enjoying everything the Florida lifestyle has to offer.
- MLS® #A4421240
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,904
- Year Built1986
- StyleElevated, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Elevators, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGuest, Oversized, Reserved, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- ViewWater View
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Address3850 Mariners Walk #712
- SubdivisionMariners Cove Condo Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34215
- Price per sq. ft.$267
- Avg. asking price$499,000
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market162
- MLS® #:A4433572
- Mariners Cove Condo I
- 3840 Mariners Way #524a
- Cortez, FL 34215
- 3 BD 2 BA 1942 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mariners Cove Condo Iii
Fiddlers Green Sub
|Price Range:||$399,000 - $559,900|
North Beach Village Hoaii Linda Vista
|Price Range:||$512,000 - $512,000|
The Blue Lagoon Condo
|Price Range:||$422,500 - $629,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.