- MLS® #:A4447342
- Tara Ph Iii Subphase F Un Ii
- 7534 Birds Eye Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1672 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11774 Forest Park Cir, Bradenton
Beautiful home in award-winning and gated Central Park. We welcome you home to the beautiful Freshwater 2 design with a fabulous open living floor plan, 3 bedrooms plus a den featuring a wood floor, 2 baths, great room with ceramic tile floors and 2 car garage. The stylish open kitchen is equipped with large island, walk-in pantry and beautiful cabinetry. Down the street is the 10-acre park ready for you to enjoy including 2 dog parks, tennis courts, ball field, kid's adventure park, splash-park, and a covered pavilion. Central Park is nestled between two top-rated schools, B.D. Gullett Elementary and Lakewood Ranch High. Home Warranty included.
- MLS® #A4420663
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,744
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market342
- Address11774 Forest Park Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park Ph B-1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$177
- Avg. asking price$311,133
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4448750
- Del Tierra Ph Ii
- 466 Grande Vista Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1844 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
- MLS® #:U8060331
- Briarwood Unit 3
- 2858 56th Avenue Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1999 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Central Park Ph B-1
Greenbrook Village Sp Bb Un 1
|Price Range:||$275,000 - $349,900|
Chaparral Sub Ii Ph 2 3
|Price Range:||$298,500 - $298,500|
Fairway Lakes At Palm Aire
|Price Range:||$287,000 - $287,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 10:45pm EST.