- MLS® #:A4437565
- Country Club East At Lakewood Ranch Subp
- 16209 Kendleshire Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 3 BA 2602 Sq Ft 0.31 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2701 9th St E, Bradenton
Two "Old Florida Style" Homes located on 4.74 Acres in Sunny Warm Bradenton Florida. Large pond located in the back of the property. Home #1 (on right) is two levels with the Master Bedroom on the second floor. Large screened in porch with dimensions of 21' 8" x 15' 5" is great for entertaining, morning coffee and family dinners. Second bedroom was converted to a living room and closet was removed. Home #2 (on left) is one level with one bedroom and one bath. Currently zoned Residential, however is adjacent to several commercially zoned properties. This property is being sold as is with right to inspect. Appliances not included. Please view the drone video for the property; and 3D Walk through of Home #1 - Walk Through the home with your arrow keys, mouse or touchscreen. Call your agent today to set up a showing!!!
- MLS® #A4420352
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage768
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewStreet Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Drapes
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Days on Market252
- Address2701 9th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$439
- Avg. asking price$867,655
- Homes Available11
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySamoset Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- MLS® #:A4436030
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1812 Sq Ft 5.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4429697
- Winding River
- 14208 11th Ter Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 4 BA 3584 Sq Ft 1.07 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Na
Brobergs Of Manatee
|Price Range:||$850,000 - $850,000|
Harbour Walk Riverdale Rev
|Price Range:||$672,500 - $1,099,000|
|Price Range:||$719,900 - $1,080,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.