- MLS® #:A4424712
- Winding River
- 1031 143rd St Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 5 BA 4360 Sq Ft 0.84 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2701 9th St E, Bradenton
This 4.74 ACRE property is located in a QUALIFIED OPPORTUNITY ZONE which is where new investments, under certain conditions, may be eligible for preferential tax treatment - County Approval Required. Two "Old Florida Style" Homes are located on this 4.74 Acres in Sunny Warm Bradenton Florida. Large pond located in the back of the property. Home #1 (on right) is two levels with the Master Bedroom on the second floor. Large screened in porch with dimensions of 21' 8" x 15' 5" is great for entertaining, morning coffee and family dinners. Second bedroom was converted to a living room and closet was removed. Home #2 (on left) is one level with one bedroom and one bath. Currently zoned Residential, however is adjacent to several commercially zoned properties. This property is being sold as is with right to inspect. Appliances not included. Please view the drone video for the property; and 3D Walk through of Home #1 - Walk Through the home with your arrow keys, mouse or touchscreen. Call your agent today to set up a showing!!!
- MLS® #A4420352
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage768
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewStreet Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades
- RoofShingle, Metal
- Days on Market309
- Address2701 9th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$572
- Avg. asking price$874,900
- Homes Available7
- InteriorCarpet, Bamboo, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySamoset Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- MLS® #:A4431845
- Riverview Bluff Sub
- 2209 87th St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 6 BD 10 BA 10327 Sq Ft 0.67 AC
- MLS® #:A4433031
- Rosedale Add Ph I
- 4904 Tobermory Way
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2602 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Na
Harbour Walk Riverdale Rev
|Price Range:||$664,900 - $1,099,000|
|Price Range:||$639,900 - $1,049,000|
|Price Range:||$409,900 - $979,900|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 8:29am EDT.