- MLS® #:A4431092
- Terrace Iv At River Strand Ph I Or2594/1
- 6509 Grand Estuary Trl #204
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1121 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4207 Caddie Dr E #102, Bradenton
You will not find another property at this price offering these features and conveniences! Panoramic lake-front views. Short walk to golf, pools, tennis, country club and Tiki Bar. Relaxing patio with wide lake views. This beautiful condo has $10K in recent updates including: newly glazed counters in the kitchen and baths and matching glaze in the master shower; new paint in living room and kitchen; 4 new ceiling fans; solar shading on the huge lanai doors overlooking the lake; new washer and dryer; new faucets in kitchen and baths; and new kitchen sink. This home is conveniently located close to every store you can imagine including University Town Center and Ellenton Outlets. Minutes from I-75, Anna Maria Island, Holmes Beach, and downtown Bradenton, and an easy drive to downtown Sarasota, Siesta Key, and even downtown St. Petersburg. The clubhouse was recently updated with new wood floors, new carpet, and new tables and chairs. Water and basic cable included in quarterly fees. Call now for a private showing, you will not be disappointed! And don’t forget to click on the virtual tour to see the property video.
- MLS® #A4420343
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,193
- Year Built1995
- UtilitiesPublic, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCommon, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market190
- Address4207 Caddie Dr E #102
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionFairway Trace At Peridia Ii 5
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$137
- Avg. asking price$163,850
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4438368
- Lakeside Village Townhome Cd Or2232/1192
- 3701 45th Ter W #103
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 3 BA 1429 Sq Ft 0.50 AC
- MLS® #:A4426354
- Meadowcroft South
- 6334 29th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1248 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Fairway Trace At Peridia Ii 5
|Price Range:||$179,000 - $179,000|
Palm aire At Sarasota 8b
|Price Range:||$168,000 - $168,000|
The Twnhms At Lighthouse Cove Vi
|Price Range:||$161,000 - $161,000|
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.