- MLS® #:T3163054
- Hawthorn Park Ph I
- 1119 91st St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 4 BA 3559 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
116 W 53rd Avenue West, Bradenton
3+ Acre Estate!!! This home offers separate dining and living rooms, enormous family room with open concept from newly remodeled kitchen. New master suite and split bedroom plan with additional bonus room. Impressive entry, large screened in porch as well as open porches. Grounds are entirely fenced and an estate gate and wall, long tree lined drive and paver circle driveway welcome you. A back entrance is also used. There is a stocked pond, 2 gazebos, a workshop, potting shed, greenhouse and a storage building with garage that would make a great guest house. Property is loved as a private, single family residence and is zoned RFS-6 making division and additional housing possible. Rezoning to Professional or Mixed use is also a possibility. Could be perfect for ACLF, Vet compound, etc. The property has walkways, fountains and lots of privacy, yet only 10 minutes from downtown, airport and Sarasota. Easy to show.
- MLS® #A4420092
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,250
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Other
- # of Garages3
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Address116 W 53rd Avenue West
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$184
- Avg. asking price$599,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market152
- MLS® #:O5780697
- Savanna At Lakewood Ranch
- 13327 Saw Palm Creek Trl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 5 BD 4 BA 3741 Sq Ft 0.28 AC
- MLS® #:A4428759
- Waterlefe Golf & River Club
- 609 Sand Crane Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2977 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Eikenberry
|Price Range:||$630,000 - $630,000|
|Price Range:||$649,900 - $649,900|
|Price Range:||$639,900 - $639,900|
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.