- MLS® #:A4435217
- Manatee Gardens Third Sec
- 1838 Riverside Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 2 BD 2 BA 1110 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6728 26th St W, Bradenton
Water Front - Enjoy the Florida Lifestyle with all the indoor and outdoor living features this 3 bed/2 bath canal front home has to offer. Welcome home to a gorgeous fountain in the front yard that invites you to relax as soon as you arrive. The circular driveway with brick pavers offers enough space for multiple vehicles including an RV or boats. The home features 70ft canal frontage with no bridges to navigate under to reach Sarasota Bay and the Gulf of Mexico right from your backyard, a boaters dream. The wood dock provides space for up to 3 boats, including an electric 10,000lb boat lift and a beautiful pergola with 6 concrete Roman columns that will be the favorite gathering spot for the family and friends. The spacious kitchen features wood cabinets and granite counter tops. Imagine having every meal from the dining room looking toward the canal. The screened porch overlooking the backyard can be the perfect place to end the day while enjoying the sunset. The oversized master bedroom and the completely remodeled master bathroom featuring a jetted garden tub and a beautiful walking shower will offer another great area to enjoy the canal view and relax. The community offers a Junior Olympic size swimming pool with a diving board and slide, a ball field for softball, kickball, baseball & soccer, a boat ramp, and marina. There are annual festivities that include Thanksgiving Dinner, as well as Christmas & New Year’s Eve parties.
- MLS® #A4420048
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,759
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Water Access, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Pool, Public Boat Ramp, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- ViewNear Marina, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market199
- Address6728 26th St W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 4 Repla
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$207
- Avg. asking price$364,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4435224
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 3 BA 2064 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4426938
- Greyhawk Landing
- 12305 Aster Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2693 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayshore Gardens Sec 4 Repla
Silver Sands A Condo
|Price Range:||$369,000 - $449,000|
Barrington Ridge Ph 1a
|Price Range:||$290,000 - $435,000|
|Price Range:||$348,900 - $450,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.