- MLS® #:T3169033
- Townhouses In The Cay
- 10125 Manatee Ave W #c2
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1040 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7621 Sweetbay Cir, Bradenton
Stunning view from this upper level 2 Bedroom PLUS Den that could easily be used as a 3rd bedroom, 2 Bath with 1 Car Garage!! Magnolia Crossing offers the perfect lifestyle for both full time and seasonal residents. The open and bright plan has volume ceilings, master features a large walk-in closet, separated bedrooms, an open kitchen, and a full size laundry room! A very spacious screened oversized lanai runs from the living room straight through to the master bedroom and offers serene views of a beautiful lake and is the ideal area for waking up with your coffee or watching the moon rise with your evening nightcap. Just minutes from tons of shopping, University Parkway Mall, restaurants and other conveniences are just minutes away as well as interstate (I- 75) access. Public Golf Course at the Preserve at Tara with NO Mandatory Golf Fees, Community Pool, Community Tennis.
- MLS® #A4419807
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,409
- Year Built2002
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages1
- ViewWooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market178
- Address7621 Sweetbay Cir
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMagnolia Crossing A Condo Or1761/7301
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$96
- Avg. asking price$135,267
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesSplit Level, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Neighborhoods Similar to Magnolia Crossing A Condo Or1761/7301
Gold Tree Co op Inc Or1592pg2304
|Price Range:||$119,900 - $164,900|
|Price Range:||$125,000 - $134,900|
Palm aire Condo 1 Or491 100
|Price Range:||$137,999 - $137,999|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 3:45am EDT.