- MLS® #:A4435939
- Waterbury Tracts Ctd
- 22020 60th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 5 BD 4 BA 3712 Sq Ft 5.02 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3948 38th St W, Bradenton
"Great Value in Bradenton” Welcome home to this great piece of Floridian paradise, perfect for enjoying the great Florida lifestyle! Living inside Lakeside South is all about location! Shopping, restaurants, Golf courses, close to downtown Sarasota or Bradenton and of course the world-famous beaches of Anna Maria Island! you are even conveniently located to I-75 for ease of access to explore all that Florida has to offer. This home features a great floor plan with the kitchen overlooking the living room with the right amount of windows giving you plenty of natural light. It even features a "bonus" room that could easily be turned into an office/library or simply more living area space. You will enjoy the romantic views of nature In addition, you will be happy to step outside and take a deep breath and enjoy a peaceful long view of mature landscaping and beautiful pond. Take a walk and enjoy this world! Spend the rest of your time by the community pool, playing tennis with the wonderful neighbors or pass great moments at the clubhouse events. The Association has low Homeowners association fees of only $120 a month which covers all amenities, all lawn mowing and even your cable subscription! (Some photos advertised have been virtually staged)
- MLS® #A4419719
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,256
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market186
- Address3948 38th St W
- SubdivisionVillages Of Lakeside South Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$183
- Avg. asking price$214,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert H. Prine Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4419963
- Bay View Park
- 632 Virginia Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1553 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
- MLS® #:A4433687
- 1508 99th St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 4 BA 4246 Sq Ft 4.83 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Villages Of Lakeside South Iii
Sol haven Acres
|Price Range:||$195,000 - $195,000|
Southwood Village First Add
|Price Range:||$189,900 - $215,000|
Stevens Add A k a A G Stevens Sub
|Price Range:||$199,000 - $199,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.