- MLS® #:A4405838
- 3519 Lorraine Rd
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 3 BA 2607 Sq Ft 4.70 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7911 209th St E, Bradenton
Will you fall in love with this property because of the peace and privacy of the 5+ acres, or because your horses are so happy, or because the man-cave/1,632 sq ft garage keeps the handy-person in an extended state of bliss? Will the split-plan house with its inviting caged pool, separate hot tub, high ceilings, easy-care floors, and bedroom suite for your favorite princess feel like the best place ever to come home to? We think so! The easy-care kitchen is the heart of his home, with a breakfast area, bar stool counter, huge pantry, and view into the family room and lanai. The double bedroom (which could be a 3rd And 4th bedrm) and 3rd bath also makes a great private in-law suite. The office is in the front, so it's quiet! Flexibility is the word for the BIG bonus room! The acreage is fenced and cross-fenced, including the pond. The horse barn includes three 12x12’ stalls, tack and hay storage space plus wash room. Wildlife viewing can fill your spare time – owls, hawks, eagles, deer, and an occasional armadillo will make you keep your binoculars handy! Prestigious Panther Ridge amenities include 16 miles of trails for horses, hiking, or biking, plus a baseball field & play, basketball, and BBQ area. With Lakewood Ranch and all its many amenities nearby, you’ll enjoy both relaxing in the country and living life in town! Easy access to i-75 makes it a quick trip to Tampa/St. Pete or south to Venice or Sarasota’s superb art, music, ballet, opera, theater, symphony, and colleges. Bring your horses and ride!
- MLS® #A4419666
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,331
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch, Contemporary
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Shuffleboard Court, Horses Allowed, Shuffleboard
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Parking Pad, Circular Driveway, Garage Faces Rear, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages8
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Zoned for Horses, Unincorporated, Street Dead-End, Pasture, Zoning Permits Horses, Pasture / Agricultural, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Solar Cover, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market177
- Address7911 209th St E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPanther Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$280
- Avg. asking price$851,938
- Homes Available13
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Water Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4415845
- Winding River
- 14210 9th Ter Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2759 Sq Ft 0.45 AC
- MLS® #:A4430939
- The Cove Sub
- 8102 Desoto Memorial Hwy
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 5 BD 4 BA 3253 Sq Ft 0.89 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Panther Ridge
Lakewood Ranch Cc Sp Jcanteburypb36 19
|Price Range:||$809,900 - $890,000|
Country Club East At Lakewood Ranch Sp
|Price Range:||$524,975 - $1,295,000|
Country Club East At Lakewood Ranch
|Price Range:||$414,000 - $1,100,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.