- MLS® #:T3167041
- 7407 17th Ave Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 4 BA 2342 Sq Ft 0.36 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12022 Forest Park Cir, Bradenton
Price reduction! Incredible value in Central Park! Enjoy the Florida Lifestyle in this Cardel Kingfisher II home in the sought after community of Central Park! Bright, open floorpan boasts numerous upgrades including granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, cathedral ceilings, upgraded oversized ceramic tile, and radiant barrier in attic. Mature landscaping offers privacy around pool and lanai and three car garage offers ample parking. First floor includes master bedroom along with two additional bedrooms an office, an open kitchen that flows into the great room. Second floor features the fourth bedroom/bonus room with an additional private bath. The Central Park Community includes a 10 acre park, tennis courts, and a dog park, and is conveniently accessible to I-75, beaches, UTC Mall,nearby A rated schools and numerous restaurants. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #A4419403
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,836
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Gas, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Park, Playground
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market185
- Address12022 Forest Park Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subph B-2a & B-2c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$174
- Avg. asking price$516,950
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Radiant Ceiling
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:O5730724
- Savanna At Lakewood Ranch
- 13709 Saw Palm Creek Trl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 5 BD 4 BA 3360 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
- MLS® #:A4427470
- Mill Creek Ph Vii-a
- 14011 18th Pl E
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2662 Sq Ft 0.47 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Central Park Subph B-2a & B-2c
|Price Range:||$475,000 - $475,000|
Riverwalk Ridge Cb P Ii Sp1 1 2pb35 146
|Price Range:||$539,000 - $539,000|
River Club North Lots 1 85
|Price Range:||$535,000 - $535,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.