- MLS® #:T3157348
- Tidewater Preserve
- 1030 Tidewater Shores Loop #615
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 2 BD 2 BA 1120 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7680 Sweetbay Cir #n/a, Bradenton
Ready to occupy! A beautiful upper level 2 Bedroom PLUS Den, 2 Bath with 1 Car Garage!! Magnolia Crossing offers the perfect lifestyle for both full time and seasonal residents. The open and bright plan has volume ceilings, separated bedrooms, an open kitchen, modern and attractive bathrooms and a full size laundry. A screened lanai from the living room which offers serene views of a preserve area perfect for entertaining. Shopping ( The New University Parkway Mall), restaurants and other conveniences are just minutes away as well as interstate (I- 75) access. Quality furnishings Available and very elegantly decorated. Public Golf Course at the Preserve at Tara with NO Mandatory Golf Fees, Community Pool, Community Tennis.
- MLS® #A4419366
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,409
- Year Built2002
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesTennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market166
- Address7680 Sweetbay Cir #n/a
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMagnolia Crossing A Condo Or1761/7301
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$70
- Avg. asking price$97,900
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4195314
- Vizcaya Condo Ph 6, 10, 11
- 6101 W 34th St W #23c
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 1483 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4428169
- Harborage On Braden River Ii Ph Iii
- 5631 Key West Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1496 Sq Ft 0.55 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Magnolia Crossing A Condo Or1761/7301
Westwinds Mobile Home Co op Or754 129
|Price Range:||$58,900 - $150,000|
|Price Range:||$92,900 - $92,900|
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.