- MLS® #:A4431028
- Tidewater Preserve 3
- 5052 Lake Overlook Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 2034 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12015 Forest Park Cir, Bradenton
*$100k+ less than building new* Large 2 story highly upgraded & immaculately maintained home on an oversized lake view lot. Why pay $625K+ $ much higher HOA’s in the newer LWR communities for amenities you might not use but must pay for. You can join LWR Golf & Country Club as a voluntary lower cost option to higher perpetual HOA’s and have access to the best clubhouse/restaurant/pool amenities in all of LWR (both in LWR CC and CC East), plus you can add available golf and enjoy three 18 hole courses and 400 yard driving range. This 4 Yr old home with over $150K+ in builder and owner upgrades is situated on a uniquely oversized lot & has preferred Southern rear exposure, 18' cathedral ceilings, tons of natural light, upgraded tiling throughout home, GE Cafe appliances, Kohler toilets, custom blinds, French doors, upgraded granite/backsplash & custom stonework, tankless water heater & upgraded moldings. Upstairs is a soundproofed bonus room that serves as a home theater room with custom audiophile grade cabling both in the upstairs and downstairs of the residence. Saltwater pool with Pentair pool automation/remote, multi-color LED lights, & a water leveler system on a paver lanai. The yard is well kept & has custom LED landscape lighting around entire home. Other features are ballistic safety films on all the windows for impact and UV protection, radiant barrier installed in attic with two solar attic fans & guardian AC UV light system to prevent mold & prolong service life. CDD fee included in tax amount
- MLS® #A4419244
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,901
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCraftsman, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market159
- Address12015 Forest Park Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$190
- Avg. asking price$325,322
- Homes Available9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4430595
- Country Club East At Lakewood Ranch Subp
- 7020 Whittlebury Trl
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 3 BA 2445 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4436154
- Lakewood National Golf Club Ph I
- 16816 Bwana Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 2061 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Central Park
Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U1pb39 160
|Price Range:||$245,000 - $394,900|
Indigo Ph Vi Subph 6b 6c Rep
|Price Range:||$339,990 - $339,990|
Greenbrook Village Sp K Un 1 2
|Price Range:||$299,900 - $365,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 3:45am EDT.