- MLS® #:A4426978
- Riverdale Rev
- 3611 4th Ave Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 3 BA 2053 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10724 Winding Stream Way, Bradenton
This Waterlefe Golf & River Club home has it all — golfing, boating, cooking, entertaining, work/study and relaxation. The home backs up to the 12th hole/13th tee of Waterlefe Golf Club’s championship course. From the dock in the backyard, you’re minutes to water fun on the Manatee River and Tampa Bay. Both living and family rooms have sliding glass doors to the expansive screened-in outdoor living area which includes heated pool/spa and covered patio — the perfect indoor-outdoor space to enjoy the Florida lifestyle. The kitchen is a cook’s delight with high-end KitchenAid appliances, solid-wood cabinets, lots of counter space, eat-in counter and closet pantry. For the quiet side of life, 5 bedrooms and 4 baths provide privacy for everyone. The master retreat is fabulous with two walk-in closets, sitting area and sliding glass doors to the patio and pool — ideal for indulging in a morning or evening swim. The en-suite master bath has dual vanities, jetted tub and walk-in shower. The remaining bedrooms are on the other side of the house and include an upstairs guest room with en-suite bath. This fresh and open, light-filled beauty promotes a modern sense of tranquility and casual living. Just north of Lakewood Ranch and east of I-75, nearby amenities include groceries, shopping, restaurants and health care. With a championship golf course, a fine dining facility overlooking the Manatee River, and a marina with direct access to the Gulf, Florida living doesn’t get any better than this.
- MLS® #A4419112
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,420
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Cable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Security, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Boat Slip, Storage, Spa/Hot Tub, Sauna, Recreation Facilities, Playground, Park, Marina, Dock, Fishing, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fishing Pier
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Driveway, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, On Golf Course, In County, FloodZone, Flood Insurance Required, Golf Course Frontage, Flood Zone, Golf Course View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Freshwater, Canal-Fresh
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Gunite, Outside Bath Access, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Hurricane Shutters, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments, Drapes
- RoofTile, Membrane
- Days on Market239
- Address10724 Winding Stream Way
- SubdivisionWaterlefe Golf & River Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$195
- Avg. asking price$677,645
- Homes Available11
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Brick/Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Window Treatments, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Pest Guard System, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Convection Oven, Range Hood, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4429479
- Tidewater Preserve 5
- 5504 Tidewater Preserve Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 5 BA 3441 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:A4436032
- Legends Bay
- 5238 Title Row Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 3 BA 2519 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Waterlefe Golf & River Club
Mill Creek Ph Vi
|Price Range:||$640,000 - $640,000|
Riverdale Rev the Inlets
|Price Range:||$629,500 - $629,500|
Bella Sole At Riverdale
|Price Range:||$679,900 - $679,900|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.