- MLS® #:A4416059
- Braden River Lakes Ph Ii Sub
- 4849 8th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1590 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1102 50th St E, Bradenton
Lakeside at Braden River fed Lake! Amazing tranquil view of water in living, dining and master bedroom. This 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom home has soaring ceilings as you enter the front door to the open floor plan with NEW A/C 2018, NEW ROOF 2018, ceramic tile, and laminate with no carpet. Breakfast bar in Kitchen includes New Refrigerator and dishwasher. Most of major expenses done and home is ready for your personalization. Built in large screen television in living and master bedroom included. Garage includes washer and dryer, ceiling fan, cable access, and screened garage door. Home comes with a home warranty. The backyard is completely fenced in with a wooden fence with a gorgeous view of the Braden River fed lake. A great location just 2 minutes to I-75 for an easy commute! Low annual HOA fee, NO CDD's and a recently remodeled Community pool overlooking the River make this home a winner. Also located in the community with the resort style pool are volleyball court, play ground, picnic areas plus tennis courts for tennis enthusiasts! Close to I 75, shopping, restaurants, and the beaches. Perfect for first time home buyer or seasonal family. Call today for your private showing.
- MLS® #A4418807
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,281
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s), Deed Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Recreation Building
- ParkingDriveway, Other
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Near Public Transit, In City Limits, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontPond, Lake
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market121
- Address1102 50th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBraden River Lakes Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$140
- Avg. asking price$295,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:T3171597
- Lighthouse Cove At Heritage H U1
- 262 Beacon Harbour Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 1738 Sq Ft 0.12 AC
- MLS® #:A4432490
- Cottages At San Casciano
- 4831 San Ortebello Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 2 BD 2 BA 1161 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Braden River Lakes Ph Iv
Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U1pb39 160
|Price Range:||$245,000 - $394,900|
Lionshead Sub Ph I
|Price Range:||$305,000 - $305,000|
Laguna At Riviera Dunes Iv
|Price Range:||$290,000 - $290,000|
Listing information courtesy of Srt International Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 10:15pm EDT.