- MLS® #:A4420474
- Tidewater Preserve Ph I
- 919 Preservation St
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 2034 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6108 46th Ln E, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. This popular Ryland Home Plan is located in the gated community of Mandalay. With it's central location, this gorgeous home is located just minutes from UTC Mall, Sarasota International Airport, easy access to I-75 and Hwy. 301 and just a short drive to our beautiful Gulf Beaches. With 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and a 3 car garage, this open floor plan has room for everyone. This home has new granite in the kitchen and all baths, 5 1/4" base molding , 18" tile throughout home, except bedrooms 2 &3, gutters, extended lanai w/pavers, ceiling fans, surround sound, extra cabinets in the garage.
- MLS® #A4418664
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,290
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Playground, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market112
- Address6108 46th Ln E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMandalay Ph 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$148
- Avg. asking price$393,008
- Homes Available13
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4427354
- Del Tierra Ph I
- 15410 High Bell Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2368 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4408062
- West Palm Sub
- 5105 19th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1956 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mandalay Ph 1
|Price Range:||$399,900 - $419,000|
|Price Range:||$399,900 - $399,900|
Carlyle At Village Of Palm Aire Un 1
|Price Range:||$370,000 - $370,000|
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.