- MLS® #:A4447016
- Lake Club Ph I
- 16416 Baycross Dr
- Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
- 5 BD 6 BA 9223 Sq Ft 2.49 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7031 Portmarnock Pl, Lakewood Ranch
A storybook modern-day palace adorns well over an acre of gloriously landscaped grounds in prestigious Lakewood Ranch Country Club. Crowning a stand-alone cul-de-sac, the custom-built architecturally seductive masterpiece boasts unrivaled elegance as exceptional interiors fuse with unmatched outdoor areas for dreamy & very private Florida living. Hand-carved Mexican tile & a 10’ Cypress door present the majestic foyer with a grand staircase & artisan carved statues from the mountains of San Miguel. Impeccable flooring, the finest details & custom mill-work exemplify its stunning finishes. A formal dining room, wet-bar & wine cellar are perfect for entertaining, as is the outdoor loggia & pool deck where guests will revel in spending an evening under the stars. This masterpiece continues with a chef’s kitchen, large great room, theatre room & generous en-suite bedrooms on both levels. The owner’s private wing offers an area of true respite featuring an executive-sized office, master suite with raised sitting area, separate his & her baths & a private courtyard with spa. Dine al fresco on the screened lanai by the outdoor fireplace, savoring the glow of the fire & good conversation. For the car/toy enthusiast, the gated motor court offers access to a 7-car garage & a separate bonus room over the garage currently used as recording studio. Lakewood Ranch is the epicenter of the "live, work, play" lifestyle with fine dining, shopping, championship golf courses & a short drive to world-class white-sand beaches.
- MLS® #A4418587
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage9,880
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Fence Restrictions, Optional Additional Fees
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad, Portico, Tandem, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, Salt Water
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsThermal Windows
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market336
- Address7031 Portmarnock Pl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLakewood Ranch Cc Sp L M N O
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$261
- Avg. asking price$1,408,013
- Homes Available8
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Marble, Travertine, Wood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Neighborhoods Similar to Lakewood Ranch Cc Sp L M N O
Lakewood Ranch Ccv Sp U x
|Price Range:||$1,440,000 - $1,440,000|
|Price Range:||$1,500,000 - $1,500,000|
Concession Ph Ii Blk B Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$1,299,000 - $1,749,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:00am EDT.