- MLS® #:T3134030
- Del Tierra
- 360 Tierra Verde Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 2 BA 1828 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4939 Clubview Ct E, Bradenton
Peridia Golf Community has it all, community pool, Tikki Bar, golf, tennis, Pickle ball,Restaurant and bar. Friday nights have music and great times and don't forget the Sunday buffets. This home sits on the golf course, they have enclosed the screened in room and made it the family room. Wood Floors throughout. The living/dining room has the elegance you have been searching for. There is even a section where you can put your bar. The kitchen is ample to hold all your friends while you are preparing the food, the party just keeps going in this house. The patio off the kitchen is a great place to enjoy our Florida weather. The laundry room is off the kitchen so you don't have to go to the garage. The master bedroom will hold your large bedroom suite and the bathroom is spacious. Ever wanted to languish in one of those free standing tubs, well this one is fit for the king or queen. Roof is about 8 years old, AC and water heater the same. Peridia is 5 miles from I75 so Tampa, St Pete, Sarasota is moments from your door step. Go west and the Gulf of Mexico beckons. NO CDD NO Golf Fees Make this your winter home or full time living. Shopping, restaurants, beaches of Anna Maria Island are close by.
- MLS® #A4418411
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,631
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Community, Pool, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market186
- Address4939 Clubview Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPeridia Unit Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$158
- Avg. asking price$258,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4422504
- Fairfax Ph Two Sub
- 4514 Bristol Ct E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1810 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
- MLS® #:A4434892
- Lake Forest Estates
- 5211 18th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1416 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Peridia Unit Ii
|Price Range:||$218,000 - $318,800|
Winter Gardens Unit 2
|Price Range:||$259,900 - $259,900|
|Price Range:||$239,900 - $349,900|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 3:45am EDT.