- MLS® #:A4431802
- Lakewood National Golf Club Ph I
- 5819 Cessna Run
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 2 BA 2248 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12010 Forest Park Cir, Bradenton
Experience this impeccable quality and design in this recently built Cardel Kingfisher II home in Central Park at Lakewood Ranch! Talk about curb appeal - This one has charm - framed in gorgeous, low maintenance mature landscaping and large rear yard all surrounding the enclosed lanai and gorgeous heated and salt water pool - perfect to melt the Florida days away! Model quality finishes and thoughtful touches are inundated throughout the interior of the home from elegant lighting fixtures, crown molding, stacked stone accent walls, granite counter tops, glass and tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances. The heart of the home focuses on a voluminous great room with cathedral ceilings and transom windows, allow plenty of light to filter in! Entertain your family and friends for those special events in the elegant formal living and dining rooms. Retreat to a large master bedroom with sliding glass door to the lanai, elegant master bath and huge master closet with custom woman's vanity. Two bedrooms downstairs share a common pool bath and the den can be used as an additional 5th bedroom. Perfect walking distance to the A rated elementary and High School and soon to be constructed middle school. The community features a 10 acre park, dog parks, pavilion, tennis courts, and is a highly active with social groups and community gatherings! CDD Fee included in the tax bill!
- MLS® #A4418395
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,864
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market163
- Address12010 Forest Park Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subph B-2a & B-2c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$177
- Avg. asking price$468,778
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4428669
- Riverview Pines Sub Un 1
- 1303 Riverview Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 5 BD 3 BA 3459 Sq Ft 0.50 AC
- MLS® #:A4440394
- Magnolia Woods Sub
- 1305 60th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 4 BA 3724 Sq Ft 1.01 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Central Park Subph B-2a & B-2c
|Price Range:||$499,000 - $499,000|
Rosedale Highlands Sp C
|Price Range:||$479,000 - $489,000|
Braden Woods Sub Ph Iv
|Price Range:||$429,000 - $429,000|
Listing information courtesy of Dwell Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 11:30am EDT.