- MLS® #:A4438871
- Booker T Washington Homesteads
- 1009 13th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1668 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8499 Lindrick Ln, Bradenton
If you want the best life has to offer, you have come to the right place. This architecturally distinctive masterpiece combines old world charm and substance with new world luxury and style. This gated and breathtaking 18,000 square foot under air, Italianate estate creates a commanding presence on three-and-a-half lushly landscaped acres at The Concession, a prominent country club community with championship golf and a zest for the good things in life. With more than 30,000 square feet of living space under roof, this one-of-a-kind, luxuriously appointed home is offered with all the furnishings currently in place. Soco Interiors was involved in the entire process from the designer finishes to magnificent furnishings. Its exquisite features include six bedroom suites, 12 baths, underground wine cellar and tasting room, one of only a few in the state of Florida, a 16-seat, high-tech home theater with 144-inch movie screen, game room with full wet bar and regulation pool table and exercise room attached to your private sauna and steam shower. An elegant, wood-finished library features impressive built-in bookcases and even a secret passage leading to the master suite. A professionally appointed office is conveniently next door. There is an outdoor summer kitchen complete with a pizza oven, fire pit, multiple seating areas and undercover dining. This home offers six oversized bay garages for the car enthusiast along with a golf cart garage. Relax and rejoice, it just doesn’t get any better than this.
- MLS® #A4418360
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage17,756
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Gas, Public, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages6
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Other, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Dog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market249
- Address8499 Lindrick Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$574
- Avg. asking price$7,297,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Marble, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Sauna, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Other Room, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4432154
- Crossing Creek Village Ph Ii, Subph A, B
- 4874 E 68th Street Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1917 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:T3184253
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 1
- 1322 Brambling Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 3 BA 2537 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Concession
Lake Club Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$4,900,000 - $4,900,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 5:44pm EDT.