- MLS® #:T3142631
- Rye Wilderness
- 16629 5th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2558 Sq Ft 0.50 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7061 74th Street Cir E, Bradenton
Located in the gated community of River Place, this beautifully maintained home has everything you need! Along with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a formal dining room and gorgeous kitchen with a dining nook, this home also offers a den, a hobby room and a great patio area to entertain. The large master bedroom is every buyer's dream, including an additional seating area to enjoy your morning coffee and favorite book. Included with the home is access to a community pool, a work-out center, playground and recreational facility. This home is centrally located, just minutes from all your shopping needs, the UTC mall, the new Whole Foods, great restaurants, I75 and our famous beaches.
- MLS® #A4418025
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,011
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market201
- Address7061 74th Street Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$147
- Avg. asking price$411,992
- Homes Available14
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Family Room
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4431017
- Polo Run Ph Ia & Ib
- 18045 Polo Trl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2444 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
- MLS® #:R4901639
- Riverside Preserve
- 1015 Whimbrel Run
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2581 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Place
Greenbrook Village Sp K Un 4 5
|Price Range:||$344,900 - $429,900|
Mandalay Ph 1
|Price Range:||$329,900 - $469,900|
|Price Range:||$378,500 - $378,500|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:59pm EDT.