- MLS® #:A4440885
- Del Tierra Ph Ii
- 14810 Trinity Fall Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2528 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3443 40th Ter E, Bradenton
This large 4BR/4B/3CG home is located on a beautiful, quiet cul-de-sac. The large front entrance is very elegant with large double leaded glass doors. This home has the perfect split plan with the master bedroom and 2 bathrooms downstairs and the other 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and loft upstairs - perfect for a play area, den/office, fitness area etc! There is a separate formal dining room and formal living room in the front of the house. You will love the HUGE kitchen, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances. There is a large center island and two breakfast bars! The kitchen opens to the family room which even boasts an electric fireplace! The family room has quad pocket sliding doors that open out to the brick paver screened lanai with 8X10 Jacuzzi spa and overlooks a very large pond. Interior utility room comes with front loader washer/dryer. Pets welcome! No dangerous breeds allowed. **BONUS AMENITY INCLUDED** A portion of Tenant's total amount due will be used to have HVAC filters delivered to their home approximately every 30 days under the Utility & Maintenance Reduction Program to help you save 5-15% your heating and cooling bill as well as create a clean healthy living environment.
- MLS® #A4417418
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,338
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesVehicle Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market217
- Address3443 40th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionOak Trace A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$84
- Avg. asking price$182,229
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer, Ice Maker
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryManatee Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4440456
- Sunset Estates Sub
- 8305 12th Avenue Dr Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1872 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Oak Trace A Sub
The Sanctuary At River Strand
|Price Range:||$5,000 - $5,000|
Desoto Lakes Country Club Colon
|Price Range:||$4,500 - $4,500|
Garden Lakes Estates 7b 7g
|Price Range:||$2,100 - $2,100|
Listing information courtesy of Nexthome Excellence.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.