- MLS® #:A4434725
- 12106 Bald Cypress Cv
- Parrish, FL 34219
- 2 BD 2 BA 2017 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15204 27th Ct E, Parrish
Backups accepted. Located on a rare 11ac cul-de-sac of a Peaceful preserve & pond. Custom Mark Cahill Home with 4 bed,3 bath + bonus room & office.4 car attached garage with separate RV Garage accommodates a 45 ft RV or boat. Huge screened lanai with full outdoor kitchen and a cozy fireplace. Enjoy your Sparkling salt water, solar heated pool with floor jets for easy self cleaning. Gas heated spa provides perfect temperature at a moments notice. Enter the Double doors to the open formal living & Dinning room w/a tray ceiling, fireplace,w/accent pillars,pass-thru dry bar and Store your favorite wines in Custom Crafted walk-in Wine Cellar . The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances including gas stove & Maple cabinets granite counters,breakfast bar & breakfast nook w/aquarium window.Challenge your friends to a game of pool in the bonus room with unique corner windows. The Elegance Large Master Suite & spacious master bath w/a walk-in Roman shower & a relaxing Jacuzzi tub. 8 KW Solar PV system will give you that energy saving peace of of mind. Newer 3 HVAC systems that are zoned controlled. 2 Mitsubishi units gives you extra flexibility in cooling efficiency. Easy clean up with the central vacuum system. Twin Rivers offers acres of nature preserves, wildlife, a fishing dock, a new boat ramp on Manatee River with waterfront recreational and picnic area,and Canoe Launch. All of this just a few miles from the Ellenton Outlet Mall, UTC Mall,minutes to I-75, and easy commute to Tampa.
- MLS® #A4417416
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,945
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Parking Pad, RV Garage, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Solar Power Pump, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Other, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market594
- Address15204 27th Ct E
- SubdivisionTwin Rivers Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34219
- Price per sq. ft.$165
- Avg. asking price$452,509
- Homes Available11
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Propane, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliams Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Neighborhoods Similar to Twin Rivers Ph Iii
Heritage Harbour Phase 1
|Price Range:||$409,900 - $409,900|
Mallory Park At Lakewood Ranch
|Price Range:||$411,459 - $634,129|
Foxbrook Ph I
|Price Range:||$424,900 - $495,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Of Manatee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.