- MLS® #:A4407055
- Bay Lake Ests Ph I
- 8607 50th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 3 BA 2270 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8859 Stone Harbour Loop, Bradenton
This lovely maintained home in Heritage Harbour features 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and a den. This home is located in Stoneybrook at Heritage Harbour, which is a 24hr gated community. Heritage Harbour offers a resort style living community with extensive amenities. The home is impeccable and ready for a new person, couple or family to call it home. The home offers an open floor plan with ample space. The home features a second master suite as well as a den that could be used as a 4th bedroom, an office, playroom or just additional living space. The home has a large breakfast area as well as a separate dining room. The kitchen offers plenty of cabinet space and has gas appliances, and overlooks the great room which is ideal for entertaining. The home has a separate laundry area, a two car garage and a lanai that overlooks a beautiful lake. The community offers a public golf course that requires no membership fees, two heated pools, spa, rec center with plenty of activities, tennis, 24hr fitness center, bocce ball, shuffleboard, pickle ball, playgrounds, picnic areas, basketball fields, baseball fields, a dog park, beach volleyball courts, bike/walking paths and a restaurant to enjoy. The grounds are stunning throughout the community. The community has easy access to I-75, so fantastic for anyone commuting to Sarasota, Tampa or St. Pete's. Close to shopping, restaurants, hospital, short drive to UTC and within a great school system. This home is a must see! Call today to schedule your private tour!
- MLS® #A4417062
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,033
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market183
- Address8859 Stone Harbour Loop
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Heritage H Spc U2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$129
- Avg. asking price$249,114
- Homes Available7
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:T3137352
- Del Tierra Ph Ii
- 15634 Rose Grove Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2505 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4432979
- Creekwood Ph Two Sp A & B
- 4668 73rd St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1824 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spc U2
Braden River Lakes Ph Vi
|Price Range:||$260,000 - $260,000|
Veranda Ii At River Strand Ph Iv Or2533
|Price Range:||$225,000 - $225,000|
River Strand veranda
|Price Range:||$255,900 - $255,900|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.