- MLS® #:A4428546
- Lake Club Ph I
- 16115 Baycross Dr
- Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
- 4 BD 5 BA 4979 Sq Ft 0.71 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7115 Teal Creek Gln, Lakewood Ranch
Short Sale. This six-bedroom estate on a lakefront preserve lot within Lakewood Ranch Country Club is a celebration of Mediterranean architecture. On approach, a circular drive & four-car garage welcome with grace & arched double doors entreat the eye with wrought-iron accents. A grand living room immediately impresses upon entry with soaring pecky cypress ceilings, travertine flooring & dual-sided fireplace. You will revel in your hosting duties as rich textures of the gourmet kitchen beckon guests to watch the family chef utilize multiple workspaces, ample storage & appliances from Sub-Zero, Wolf & Miele. Pulling back glass sliders, light cascades indoors & stress is lost amid the lush landscaping & tranquil views that define the pool area with paver lanai, summer kitchen, fireplace and expansive pool & spa. Multiple terraces above allow for varied levels of privacy. A main-floor master suite showcases hardwood floors & zen-like bath adorned with onyx & marble & featuring dual-entry steam shower, oversized jacuzzi, dual vanities & separate water closets. Five additional bedrooms boast full-baths & are thoughtfully placed. Homeowners will delight in spacious living on both floors with dedicated areas for academic & athletic pursuits, including an exercise room, study with custom built-ins, game room with kitchenette & multi-media room. Listing price may not be sufficient to pay the total of all liens & costs of sale & sale of Property at full listing price may require approval of seller's lender(s).
- MLS® #A4416827
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,602
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- ViewConservation, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Other
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market166
- Short SaleYes
- Address7115 Teal Creek Gln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLakewood Ranch Ccv Sp Dd, U1&u2
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$287
- Avg. asking price$1,901,000
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4432499
- Lakewood Ranch Ccv Sp Ee Un 3d
- 7339 Greystone St
- Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
- 4 BD 4 BA 4304 Sq Ft 0.33 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Lakewood Ranch Ccv Sp Dd, U1&u2
|Price Range:||$997,000 - $2,749,000|
Lake View Estates At The Lake Club
|Price Range:||$1,950,925 - $2,001,195|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 5:30pm EDT.