- MLS® #:A4422961
- Bella Sole At Riverdale
- 4305 5th Ave Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 3 BA 2305 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4719 Starboard Dr, Bradenton
$10K BUYER INCENTIVE WITH EXECUTED CONTRACT BY JUNE 30, 2019!! A waterfront dream is waiting for you in THE INLETS, a charming boating community with quaint streets, nature trails and more on the banks of the Manatee River ideally situated for a discerning boat lover! This charming Key West style waterfront home is perfectly infused with charm & coastal elegance, fully renovated using the highest quality construction and materials. Simply move in and enjoy Florida sunshine at its best. (BONUS… NEW ROOF 2018) FIRST FLOOR master suite upgraded with Bamboo flooring, halogen lighting, shoe closet, custom sinks, extra storage, large soaker tub, walk-in shower with dual showerheads. Custom kitchen offers commercial German-made appliances (Dacor & Miele) double ovens, pantries and pullouts, imported Brazilian granite, Danze faucet, porcelain tile, marble backsplash, seeded glass display cabinets and uplighting. Home is wired for cable and fiber allowing for 2 separate networks to be used simultaneously, on-demand hot H2O. Tropical landscaping awaits you outside where you will find additional upgrades including lighting, upgraded pool cage, HVAC blowers 2017, glistening Pebbletec pool plus hurricane ties/straps for lower insurance costs. Located south of St. Pete & north of Sarasota, The Inlets community offers community park, playground, nature trails, tennis courts, fishing dock, canoe/kayak storage/launch, sidewalks, gas streetlamps, social activities...near I75, world-class shopping & dining, 3 airports.
- MLS® #A4416362
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,114
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Water Access, Fishing, Fishing Pier
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street, Portico
- # of Garages2
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In County, Near Public Transit, Level, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontFreshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal, Canal - Freshwater, Canal-Fresh
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Other, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market203
- Address4719 Starboard Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionThe Inlets, Riverdale
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$224
- Avg. asking price$699,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Porcelain Tile, Slate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Dry Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Freezer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4436032
- Legends Bay
- 5238 Title Row Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 3 BA 2519 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
- MLS® #:A4411445
- River Harbor West Condo
- 2612 89th St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 3528 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to The Inlets, Riverdale
River Woods Ph Iv
|Price Range:||$369,900 - $1,179,000|
Tidewater Preserve 5
|Price Range:||$625,000 - $825,000|
Waterlefe Golf River Club
|Price Range:||$289,000 - $1,595,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 3:45am EDT.