- MLS® #:A4404531
- Mandalay Ph 1
- 6139 E 46th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 5 BD 3 BA 3081 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3015 Pine St, Bradenton
Perfect Florida, waterfront lifestyle awaits you in this tucked away boating community of Hidden Lagoon. Saltwater canal has easy access to Braden River, Manatee River and Gulf of Mexico. 4 bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 2 car garage former model home. End of the canal location gives you a private wood dock with electric, Living & family rooms both offer bay windows, laminate flooring and ceiling fans. Living room has a closet for extra storage and is pre-wired for surround sound & ethernet. Downstairs bath is off the family room and has a shower and outdoor access. Gorgeous kitchen with granite counters, center island, wood cabinetry, walk-in pantry and all GE Profile stainless steel appliances includes a wine cooler. All the bedrooms are upstairs. Enter through double doors to the expansive master bedroom en-suite. Bay windows overlook the canal, carpeting, 2 walk-in closets and ceiling fan included. Master bath has hydro tub, dual sinks, separate shower and water closet for privacy. 3 Additional guests beds and a guest bath with a tub/shower combination and single sink. Laundry room is upstairs for easy access. Double sliders lead to the roomy, screen enclosed paver patio lanai. Outside you get a large paver patio with gazebo to relax and enjoy the outdoors. lights and long views of the canal. Additional features include over sized garage, 2 zone heat pumps, pre-wired for whole house generator, surge protector. vinyl shed and vinyl privacy fence on side. Tropical backyard to escape the world and de-stress.
- MLS® #A4416248
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,501
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Underground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market195
- Address3015 Pine St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHidden Lagoon
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$160
- Avg. asking price$399,960
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryFrances Wakeland Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- MLS® #:U8038527
- Harbor Haven Sub
- 219 22nd St Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 2 BD 2 BA 1196 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
- MLS® #:A4426057
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph V-a
- 11803 Goldenrod Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1878 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Hidden Lagoon
|Price Range:||$229,000 - $638,000|
|Price Range:||$370,000 - $419,900|
The Palms At Riviera Dunes
|Price Range:||$329,900 - $449,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 12:59pm EDT.