- MLS® #:A4446657
- Heather Hills Estates Unit 4
- 4815 4th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 920 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6517 Washington St, Bradenton
NEW Bamboo FLOORS IN EVERY ROOM!!! This home has many recent and important upgrades. They include: new central air and windows, new rear deck and bathroom floor; newer vinyl siding, newer kitchen cabinets, new fresh water plumbing and waste line from street. This cozy home is bright and airy. An outside shed holds the non-essentials. The den is currently being used as a second bedroom. An unheated room acts as a craft room. Trailer Estates is absolutely the best kept secret in the Sarasota/Bradenton area. Over twelve hundred homes adjoining Sarasota Bay. It even has its own private beach. Annual taxes and home owner fees are less than $1500 and you own the land (another significant advantage). Very active 55+ community with tons of clubs and activities. It even has its own marina, woodworking shop, post office and volunteer fire department. Homes range in value from $50k to almost $500k. Please take the time to visit this home, it will surprise you as will the whole neighborhood. The residents come from all walks of life...all are very active making this a very vibrant community. Trailer Estates website can provide complete details about this very successful project. Go to Google and type in "Trailer Estates Sarasota" to learn more about this wonderful development.
- MLS® #A4416146
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage460
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Water Access, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Racquetball, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Racquetball, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesOther
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address6517 Washington St
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionTrailer Estates
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$122
- Avg. asking price$86,495
- Homes Available5
- InteriorLaminate, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- Days on Market123
- MLS® #:A4441689
- Sugar Creek Country Club Co-op Ur0/0
- 3333 26th Ave E #1128
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 1 BD 2 BA 658 Sq Ft 0.05 AC
- MLS® #:A4448487
- Bayshore Windmill Village Coop Or2137/66
- 603 63rd Ave W #w2
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 900 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Trailer Estates
Ironwood Second Condo Or539 28
|Price Range:||$95,000 - $95,000|
Fair Lane Acres Second Add
|Price Range:||$85,000 - $90,000|
Palm Lake Estates
|Price Range:||$49,000 - $124,900|
Listing information courtesy of Global Luxury Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 8:29am EDT.