- MLS® #:A4448075
- River Place
- 6931 74th Street Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1935 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4319 Pro Am Ave E, Bradenton
REDUCED......WOW.... SELLER WILL CONSIDER YOUR OFFER. .....WATER AND GOLF COURSE VIEWS. WELCOME TO PERIDIA AND INTO THIS 3 BR - 2 BATH HOME WITH A LARGE EAT IN KITCHEN, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, BREAKFAST BAR - ATTACHED IS A COZY FAMILY ROOM WITH FIREPLACE. WALK OUT INTO AN INVITING POOL. SPLIT PLAN HOME GREAT SPACE, BRIGHT AND AIRY. NEW ROOF IN 2018...FURNACE REPLACED IN 2016. PERIDIA IS A VERY ACTIVE GOLF COMMUNITY WITH TENNIS, PICKLE BALL , CLUBHOUSE WITH DINING AND ENTERTAINMENT. FLORIDA LIVING AT IT'S BEST!! NO CDD'S LOW GOLF COMMUNITY FEES......LOWEST PRICED 3/2 WITH POOL . CONCESSIONS FOR LIVING ROOM FLOORING.......WRITE YOUR OFFERS.......
- MLS® #A4415074
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,199
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Fence Restrictions, Golf Course, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Golf, Deed Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewOn Golf Course, Golf Course Frontage, Golf Course View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market321
- Address4319 Pro Am Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPeridia Unit I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$153
- Avg. asking price$295,633
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4439734
- Rice Sub E C
- 2815 1st Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1552 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:T3174978
- Sunset Terrace
- 316 31st St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 3 BA 1356 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Peridia Unit I
Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spc U2
|Price Range:||$210,000 - $359,800|
Tailfeather Way At Tara
|Price Range:||$299,900 - $347,900|
Cottages Of Callista Village
|Price Range:||$319,900 - $319,900|
Listing information courtesy of Specialized Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 6:44pm EDT.