- MLS® #:A4431154
- River Isles Units 3c & 3d
- 4402 Lakewood Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 2 BD 3 BA 2100 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5212 11th St E, Bradenton
Nearly new home in a Gated Community! Move-in ready with 3 bedrooms 2 baths and 2 car garage home. This one-story home offers an open floor plan with a large kitchen island perfect for bar-style eating or entertaining, a large pantry, with plenty of cabinets and counter space. The master bedroom is located at the back of the home for privacy and can comfortably fit a king size bed with furniture. The master bathroom features a double vanity, walk-in closet, and separate linen closet. The other two bedrooms are located at the front of the home and share a second bathroom. This home is located close to shopping entertainments and all coastal attractions.
- MLS® #A4415028
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,690
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market146
- Address5212 11th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPark Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$136
- Avg. asking price$302,450
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryOneco Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- MLS® #:A4429890
- Harbor Shores
- 1310 61st St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1840 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
- MLS® #:A4440732
- Hibiscus Park Sub
- 2906 23rd Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1242 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Park Place
Manatee Oaks Sub
|Price Range:||$279,750 - $349,900|
Rice Sub E C
|Price Range:||$299,900 - $299,900|
Mote Ranch Village I Subdivisio
|Price Range:||$315,000 - $315,000|
Listing information courtesy of Rosebay International, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.