- MLS® #:A4442438
- University Place
- 8147 Indigo Ridge Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34201
- 3 BD 2 BA 2083 Sq Ft 1433.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7003 Pleasant Hill Rd, Bradenton
Golf view with private pool! Welcome to Tara Prive golf & Country Club, a residence located just off state Rd 70; west of I-75 and less than 10 min from the UTC Mall ! Single family home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, double car garage and an incredible golf course view on tee box #11. Other features include an open kitchen with granite countertops, breakfast bar, solid wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances. All 3 bedrooms are downstairs with the golf view from the master. Walk-in shower, separate tub and dual sinks. short distance to the community pool and club-house Tara is a peaceful community to call home. For real estate investors: Excellent annual rental income property with 7,8% gross return. Property can be rented on monthly basis. $413 Monthly for Class "A" Golf membership (attached to the property). additional $60 Monthly restaurant food minimum. $834.50 for annual Masters Association (internet, cable, etc) $3500 One time capital contribution.
- MLS® #A4414959
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,564
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewOn Golf Course, In County, Golf Course Frontage, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market303
- Address7003 Pleasant Hill Rd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Ph I, Unit 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$174
- Avg. asking price$303,750
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesGround Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4443044
- Glenn Lakes Ph 6
- 5610 52nd Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 2024 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4422253
- Belair Bayou Unit 2
- 203 64th Street Ct Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 2 BA 1718 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Tara Ph I, Unit 3
Carlyle At Village Of Palm Aire Un3
|Price Range:||$320,000 - $334,900|
Del Webb Lakewood Ranch
|Price Range:||$284,060 - $284,060|
Oakbrooke I At River Club North
|Price Range:||$310,000 - $324,900|
Listing information courtesy of Orquera Florida Investments.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 8:59am EDT.