- MLS® #:A4402543
- Cortez Beach Pb1/203 &
- 109 13th St S
- Bradenton Beach, FL 34217
- 8 BD 8 BA 5743 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2201 Avenue A, Bradenton Beach
AMAZING WATER VIEWS ABOUND IN THIS SPACIOUS BAYFRONT HOME. THIS PROPERTY IS LOCATED DIRECTLY ON THE INTRACOASTAL WITH VIEWS OF THE PALMA SOLA BAY AS WELL. THE ALMOST 4,800 SQUARE FOOT HOME HAS 5 BEDROOMS, 3.5 BATHS AND SEVERAL BONUS AREAS PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING. THE FIRST FLOOR HAS 3 LARGE BEDROOMS WITH SHARED BATH, POWDER ROOM, KITCHEN WITH SOLID WOOD CABINETS AND LARGE ISLAND BAR WITH ADDITIONAL SINK. BOTH KITCHEN AND LIVING ROOM HAVE DIRECT VIEWS OF POOL, DOCK AND BAY. A BONUS ROOM WITH VIEWS OFFERS ANOTHER ENTERTAINING AREA OFF KITCHEN. A SEPARATE GAME ROOM FEATURES A FULL SIZE POOL TABLE AND EXTRA FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR. THE SECOND FLOOR OFFERS AN OVER SIZED MASTER SUITE WITH CRUISE SHIP VIEWS, LOTS OF WINDOWS AND A BALCONY. ANOTHER BEDROOM HOUSES SIX BUNK BEDS AND A LARGE ENTERTAINMENT AREA. AN EXTRA ROOM COULD BE A DEN OR EXTRA LARGE WALK IN CLOSET. A TWO CAR OVER SIZED GARAGE UNDER AIR OFFERS AMPLE STORAGE SPACE AS WELL. THE OUTDOOR AREA FEATURES A LARGE POOL, SEPARATE HOT TUB, OVER SIZED DOCK WITH BOAT LIFT AND A PUTTING GREEN. THIS PROPERTY IS LOCATED IN A QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD AND IS ONLY A SHORT WALK TO THE BEACH. THIS IS THE PERFECT PROPERTY TO ENTERTAIN LARGE GROUPS AND ENJOY THE WATERFRONT OPPORTUNITIES FOR FISHING AND BOATING.
- MLS® #A4414648
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,793
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market202
- Address2201 Avenue A
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- Price per sq. ft.$455
- Avg. asking price$1,019,714
- Homes Available29
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4215756
- Gulf Crest
- 1104 Gulf Dr N
- Bradenton Beach, FL 34217
- 3 BD 3 BA 1382 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Ilexhurst
Carissa Street Bungalows Or 2492 4903
|Price Range:||$949,000 - $949,000|
Long Beach Rev Of
|Price Range:||$497,750 - $1,499,000|
Bay Oaks Sub
|Price Range:||$950,000 - $1,050,000|
Listing information courtesy of Anna Maria Island Beaches Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 6:59pm EDT.