- MLS® #:A4437909
- River Sound
- 1432 Blue Horizon Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 3 BA 2484 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6212 46th Ct E, Bradenton
Welcome home to the Neal built Dawn Plan in the gated community of Mandalay. With it's central location, this gorgeous property is just minutes to the University Town Center, Sarasota Airport, numerous resturants and easy access to I75 and Hwy. 301.This floor plan comes with this 3 bedrooms, 2 bath and 2 car garage which is located on a private quiet cul-de-sac. The kitchen features corian counters, staggered wood cabinets, walk-in pantry and a breakfast bar. Large Master bedroom with tray ceiling, wired sound system, 20'' ceramic tile, 2 walk-in closets. Master bath with double vanity sinks and walk-in Roman shower. THIS IS A MUST SEE PROPERTY
- MLS® #A4413659
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,311
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Vehicle Restrictions, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market339
- Address6212 46th Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMandalay Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$144
- Avg. asking price$337,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4433666
- Braden Woods Sub Ph Iii
- 9115 64th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 2 BA 2360 Sq Ft 1.06 AC
- MLS® #:A4437294
- Crossing Creek Village Ph Ii, Subph A, B
- 4894 68th Street Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1901 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mandalay Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$313,031 - $385,991|
|Price Range:||$309,500 - $325,000|
Mote Ranch Ph Iv b
|Price Range:||$359,900 - $359,900|
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.