- MLS® #:A4428248
- Waterlefe Golf & River Club Un 1
- 719 Misty Pond Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1503 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3126 57th Avenue Cir E, Bradenton
This home 0ffers 3 beds, 2 baths and a attached garage, 20' x 20'. You enter into a huge living room cathedral ceilings and a separate dining area leading to the remodeled kitchen with granite counters and glass tile backsplash against the white cabinets. There is a closet pantry, breakfast area and a large laundry inside too. All of the main living area is tiled. The 3 bedrooms are wood laminate. The master bedroom offers the cathedral ceilings and a large walk in closet, 6' x 9'. The on suite is complete with granite counters, dual sinks, jacuzzi garden tub and a large dual headed shower, 4' x 5', with dual controls. The living room, kitchen/breakfast area and master suite all have sliding glass doors to rear, with spectacular views of the large lake and fenced in backyard. The a/c units, hot water heater, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and above the stove microwave were all replaced in 2014. the home is concrete block with wood and red brick accent on the front.
- MLS® #A4413311
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,665
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesPool, Tennis Courts, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk
- ParkingCovered, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Address3126 57th Avenue Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBriarwood Units 1&2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$140
- Avg. asking price$267,400
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market225
- MLS® #:A4425090
- River Strand
- 140 River Enclave Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 2 BA 2207 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
- MLS® #:T3137895
- Peridia Unit 4
- 4903 Kilty Ct E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1822 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Briarwood Units 1&2
Glenbrooke Iii Sub
|Price Range:||$285,000 - $285,000|
Country Palms Subdivision
|Price Range:||$265,000 - $265,000|
J N Harris Heirs Ctd
|Price Range:||$260,000 - $260,000|
Listing information courtesy of Horizon Realty International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.