- MLS® #:A4438643
- The Inlets, Riverdale Rev
- 4616 Blue Marlin Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 3 BA 2134 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5494 56th Ct E, Bradenton
Pre-Construction to be Built…Riverside Point is a waterfront community with access to the Gulf of Mexico via the Braden River. This gated enclave of 37 homes offers each owner an assigned boat slip/dock & beautiful natural views of the Branden River. The Cattail model offers a functional open floorplan that is great for today's lifestyle. Built with attention to detail, this home features: 10 ft. ceilings, coffered & tray ceiling accents, crown molding, 5.25" baseboards, 8 ft. doors, custom lighting, recessed lighting, granite tops, 42 inch kitchen cabinets, stainless steel appliances, upgraded tile floors, tiled bath surrounds, walk in pantry, walk-in master closet, double vanity in master bath, tile backsplash in kitchen, laundry sink, 2 car garage, rain gutters, paver driveway, lush landscaping, and much more.
- MLS® #A4413230
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,809
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Flood Zone, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address5494 56th Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiverside Point
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$242
- Avg. asking price$516,320
- Homes Available5
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Thermostat Attic Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4437232
- Coral Shores Unit 1
- 4504 Coral Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 1964 Sq Ft 0.28 AC
- MLS® #:A4424667
- Mill Creek Ph Vii-a
- 1720 145th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2761 Sq Ft 0.42 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Riverside Point
Lakewood Ranch Cc Sp C Un 1a
|Price Range:||$500,000 - $500,000|
River Strand At Heritage Harbour
|Price Range:||$524,750 - $524,750|
River Strand The Sanctuary
|Price Range:||$482,000 - $482,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.