- MLS® #:A4438856
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph Iii
- 453 Chantilly Trl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2379 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 26th St Nw, Bradenton
This is a beautiful home in NW Bradenton, just off Riverview Blvd. with beautiful river views this property is amazing. Gorgeous property, large backyard with a sparkling open pool, potential mother's in law apartment, or studio. This home has a flow for entertaining, beautiful sunroom, light and bright. Fireplace in the main living room, and a oversized family room off of the kitchen. There is a separate area off of the kitchen with its own bath for guests making this even more incredible. Too many features to mention come see this outstanding home for yourself! Owner will credit for exterior painting.
- MLS® #A4413156
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,534
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Lighting, Tile
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Bamboo, Wooded
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Address108 26th St Nw
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$207
- Avg. asking price$525,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market284
- MLS® #:A4422617
- River Club South Subphase Iv
- 7327 Pine Valley St
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 3 BA 2812 Sq Ft 0.58 AC
- MLS® #:U8046239
- Heritage Harbour Ph I Sp F U1u2u3pb48/99
- 7709 Heritage Grand Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2543 Sq Ft 0.28 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Williamsen
Bay Way Park Sub Rev
|Price Range:||$450,000 - $569,900|
Glenn Lakes Ph 1b
|Price Range:||$475,000 - $475,000|
Gulf Bay Estates
|Price Range:||$425,000 - $729,900|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 5:14pm EDT.